- Consumption of alcohol or other intoxicated will not be allowed in the vehicle. Roadicabs and driver reserves the right to continue the trip or drop the customer in case of consumption of the same in the cab.
- The customer shall not indulge in damaging any type of electronic device, damaging the seats or the covers etc. In case customer is involved in any of the activity the customer will be liable to pay for the damages.
- Roadicabs is only responsible to accommodate the number of passengers equal to the seating capacity of the cab. Extra passengers will be accommodated on the sole discretion of the driver.
- Fulfilling any extra requirement is not a commitment but we try to fulfill the same.
- Roadicabs has the right to use the customer’s number and email address for marketing purpose. Also the details of the bookings and enquiries will be sent on the same.
- Identity proof will need to be provided by the customer at any point of time, if required.
- Roadicabs shall not be responsible for any material or baggage or any other belonging of the customer left behind in the cab during or after the journey. However we will try our best to locate the same.
- All the calls made by the company or customer are recorded for quality and training purpose.
- Luggage shall only be kept in the boot space of the vehicle or the carrier above. No luggage will be allowed on the seats of the cab.