Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is located in the heart of Jaipur city. Jaipur is a part of India’s Golden Triangle with Delhi and …
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is located in the heart of Jaipur city. Jaipur is a part of India’s Golden Triangle with Delhi and Agra. It is also called as Pink City as the city center is painted pink in color. Jaipur attracts tourists round the year, and Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is a must-visit while paying a visit to Jaipur.
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is situated near the airport and is becoming a favorite destination for people to spot leopards. Other than leopards Jhalana is also home to other faunae. Some of them, to name, would be spotted deer, blue bulls, wild boars and migratory birds.
Operational since 2016, this Leopard Safari Park has two routes to explore. It is a great place to experience nature at its best, and in the end, you will be left with so many memories to share.
– 1st August to 31st Oct – 6.45 am to 9.15 am & 3.45 pm to 6.15 pm
– 1st November to 31st January – 7.00 am to 9.30 am & 3.15 pm to 5.45 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age do not need a ticket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Jhalana leopard safari parkMalviya nagar industrial are , apex circle , malviya nagar, Ghat Ki Guni, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Jhalana Leopard Safari ParkJhalana Leopard Safari Park is home to 25-30 leopard and 8-10 leopard having their territory in the tourism area of park.
- Open Gypsy
- Entry/Admission – Jhalana Leopard Safari Park
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing